Stock Availability Estimate Definitions
In Stock: The item is on hand in at least one fulfillment center, and is expected to be prepared for shipment within a few hours to a few days (depending on the shipping option you choose.)
Out of Stock (Back Order): This item is currently not in stock but it is available for ordering. An e-mail will be sent to you with the expected delivery date as soon as the item is available.
Discontinued Stock Item – Currently Unavailable: This item is currently not available for ordering, and it may not be in stock again.
Out of Stock Policy
We make every effort to maintain our inventory and mark items “out-of-stock” or remove the item on our website. On occasion, however, we may have fewer items in stock than what you order or the item may have just have become “out-of-stock” from a previous order. If this should happen, BBES lingerie will l be in contact directly with you via e-mail to discuss your order.
Your options will include:
* Selecting an alternate product
* Postponing your whole order delivery until all items can be sent in one delivery
* Opting for a “Back Order” and the item to be sent and charged at a later date (delivery costs may apply)
* Cancelling your order for that product or products
* Cancelling your full order
According to your selection, any refund or additional payment will be processed via your credit card used in the transaction.